A measured amount of 250g of High Protein Wombaroo.
Used as part of the OHPW or Reeps diet. To ensure you are feeding your glider or other nectar eating pet the correct nutritional requirements, be sure to follow your diet as written.
- 2 cups warm water
- 1½ cups honey (raw, unfiltered honey as per P. Brewer, the creator of this diet)
- 1 Tablespoon Bee Pollen
- ¼ cup Wombaroo High Protein Supplement (HPS)
- 3 eggs – scrambled
- Cook eggs, set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix honey into warm water until dissolved. Add Wombaroo HPS and mix well.
- In blender, mix eggs and bee pollen and ¼ cup of Wombaroo mix (from step 2). Blend for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add remaining mixture and blend an additional 3 minutes.
- Pour into a freezer-safe bowl with an airtight lid and freeze.
Mixture when frozen will be the consistency of ice cream and very easy to serve.
- Each glider will be served the following:1.5 teaspoon Original High Protein Wombaroo (OHPW) mixture
- 1 Tablespoon fruits
- 1 Tablespoon vegetables